Thursday, July 20, 2006

Keep on chucking





All good things are happening. I bought the ugliest shoes on earth but I had to. Here are my lame excuses ....The Wharf is so splintery and I am on it all day I wanted to find something durable. And I was afraid of dropping a chisel on my foot and slicing a toes off with sandals on and so this is the best alternative to wearing sandals and not losing a toe. I actually believe they are safer that a sneaker. A chisel would slice right through a sneaker and I think it would bounce off these. Whatever, all my girlfriend are hating me for getting them. I have hit the all time low in poor taste purchases apparently. I just don't look down. Well the carving is progressing well the sides are done for now. And I started on the tail of the mermaid. Well you can't see it... But that's part of the mystery.

No comments: