Wednesday, July 05, 2006

chapless




I got some more wood taken off today. I was able to use the chainsaw for a short period. Loved it, so much power. But the museum stopped me and asked that I get chaps. So I am hunting for a place that rents them. I am not to keen on dropping a bill on a pair that I am only going to use for half a day. Mind you they are pretty cool and I like orange. I feel like I have lost a day and I am hitting more walls than doors. The wood is turning out to be more of a dud than expected. it is wet inside unnaturally wet, in an odd way. I am so bothered by this because of the way it is going to set and dry. I am tempted to roll the log into the harbour and walk away. There are just so many obstacles I have faced already. Well for now I am going to keep my head down and plow through. Tonight I am going to work on some painting that are going into jaywells salon at 5187 Sackville Street. They are bullrushes on an orange background. They will go on the second floor of the salon. I am adding a pic of the paintings that are on the first floor. They are 6 by 36 each and priced at $95.00 each. I'll post the pics of the bullrushes when they are done.

No comments: