Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Its all in the hips




Long day today, I went throught 3 piper within the first four hours of work today. It was hell. Only when I was taking all my stuff down at around 8pm did one piper come and play Thunder by ACDC totally cool. Well as cool as a bagpipe can get. I am working on her hips and her ancles today. In a few day I will be able to see the shape of her torso come out. I was on CBC news today for like 15seconds, haha fun. When I firsts started alot of people would look at the log and said oh my good luck have you done this before. Now they are asking me who started it for me, how many people are working on it, where is the main carver guy, and you did all this? by yourself? So annoying....whatever. Well here are some pics of the piece sofar...thanks to all the people who are so supportive.

No comments: