Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hot without a tent


Even with the sunscreen I got burn. I would sometimes find solace in a small piece of shade near my work, but it was a busy day so there was no means to rest. I am happy with the progress of the carving, It is going quite well and I am not in pain so that is a good sign. I have yet to get a blister or sore spots or areas of worn away skin which I would find on my left hand thumb nuckle. However, I have already gone through one pair of work gloves. The tent is going to be set up at some point this week, not a moment to soon. I don't think my art or my skin will last any longer. I was greatfull for the welcome wagon the bird gave my art today. Pooped on my art only four times. I soo need a tent. I told one girl the shit was free. Haha. She bought it so its all good.

There was a brand new huge boat (2 mil) that docked near me and I was able to get a tour of it during the day. What a sweet ride. I was shocked at how much it cost to fill the boat with gas and how far a tank went. Hi to the crew of the Northstar.

I just got in the door and took my shoes off and my feet stink too much to type any more, I can't breath so I gotta finish. I am wiped out, gonna shower and crash.

No comments: