Friday, July 14, 2006

..and then there was TENT





Just look at that tent, it is a beautiful sight. I feel like it is Christmas Day. I love it. I had a really good day today. I got a lot done on the other side of the carving, pretty happy with the turn out. I got a lot of visitor and some people who have been by earlier in the week and are excited about the progress. There was a busker who played the guitar and harmonica across from me and his voice was just like David Grey, he was amazing, I was blown away, very talented. So If you see this guy give him a buck. Then like clock work around 4ish a bagpiper shows up again and he is not that great. Killing cats I tell yah. I would not wish his music on my worst enemys funeral. I wanted to Tomahawk my chisel at him and yell "Theres a piper down." I have to shout over his squealing. The museum came out and incorperated me carving as a part of a tour on the history of ship figure heads. I learned a lot. I am really enjoying being a part of the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic. Well the next few days will be 12 hour days. See you all at the Farmers Market tomorrow morning then at the museum. blahhh.

No comments: