Tuesday, August 29, 2006

this full house



My bedroom has turned into a naptime/playroom/work studio. I have a two year old in the house, so I am brushing off my negotiation tactics and using them to the fullest. Holy kids are such manipulators and good at it too. I watch this kid be a clever girl then play the infant card to get attention. I look at her and say sorry that doesn't work and she stops and is a little disappointed but know I won't be played. All at the same time I am working on a painting for the first prize for the pro mens storm surf classic competion. I am feeling the pressure because I am cramped in a small space. Which is fine, I am just getting adjusted to how It will be like living in Toronto. I will be back on the waterfront tomorrow and hopefully back into my routine. I am feeling lost and scattered. I miss my girl. I had to put all my canvases up so they would not get damaged while the house is in chaos. here is my office and a few of my favorite things. most of it is work by other artist from around the world and here. I just started listening to a band called Le Tigre and I really like them they are part of my daily rotation.

No comments: