Monday, August 14, 2006

need music

I am off this morning to buy an attachment for my ipod that will play music on any radio. I need some music in the boat house. mind you my taste of music is not that great and I tend to sing along and I can't hold a tune. A lot of people have metioned that. So yesterday I decided to take off a big chunk from the front. So I have the carving laying on the straps and like usual there is a croud of people in the boat house. On average there are 15 people in there. So someone says what are you doing. And it was a major chunk of the carving I am whacking off. It is a very aggressive move. And people are so surprised seeing a girl doing this. So I thought I would make a joke. I said " Oh no I am not the carver, he is in the bathroom, I just don't like him cause he won't return my calls." And I am wacking huge chunks off at the same time. Some people who saw my bio and pictures were laughing. Oh it was a hoot. The look of shock on some of the people faces. priceless.

No comments: