Sunday, August 20, 2006

my hands are small I know





This weekend was another long one. The busker fest turned out to be a great success. I hung out with the chalk master and had an awesome time. During the busker fest he was set up next to the museum boat shop. It was great to see such a talent artist work and draw these amazing pictures (master pieces). I am adding a pic of my favorite piece he did this week. The only thing that sucked was that he played the same music very loud for ten days. I heard promiscuous by nelly furtado about ten time a day, Thanks Dave for driving me nuts. Met a lot of really cool people an had some awesome organic Pad Thai and super booster juice drinks, yummy.
My best friend Jackie is in town for the week, so we are gonna have an great time together. Oh yah and I got robbed, some punk stole two of my prints yesterday. Well they are worthless to him because I only sign my work when someone buys a piece. I saw him do it and I know what he looks like to so, yah will see if I see him again. I'll ask him what it feels like to steal from a street artist.
I am moving out to the waterfront on Monday. It is going to be awesome to be more in the traffic again. The first bonus is I will be in the shade all day so I won't burn out. The second bonus is I can store my carving in the boat house so it will dry slower. During the time it has been in the boat shop it has not cracked once. I think carving on the waterfront and in the sun and storing it in the museum loading bay cause it to check and crack the way it had. The boat shop has water underneath it and is very humid and had allowed my carving to dry and cure more evenly. Also if it is raining I can still have a place to carve so I will have the carving done on time. Everything is coming along great here are some pics.

No comments: