Thursday, August 17, 2006

its all in the wrist



I found her wrist yesterday. It was exciting, I sometimes doupt myself and my talents as a carver. this piece has presented so many challenges. I am engaging with people all day and I am carving so my focus is not as cetred and all at the same time I am dealing with the major stressed of trying to make a living. A small living at that. So when I found the shape of her wrist it gave me a boost of confidence. I was in the paper yesterday with an awsome article and I was in color. I think that excited me the most. That I was in color.
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Entertainment/522490.html

I think you need to highlight the text of the site and copy and paste it on the web address box thingy
here is the link to my article tell me if it doesn't work.

No comments: