Tuesday, August 08, 2006

rainy days are a blessing



Well I have beeen working nonstop since Friday and I am a zombie. From Saturday to Monday I think I put in 35 hours from the farmers market to the waterfront. I got up today and I had to take a nap after two paintings I had done. I was falling asleep in my cheast. I guess just exhaustion. I just attempted to restock my supplies, here is the frames I have stained so far. I am gong to do two more paintings tonight as well. I have been having weird images in my head and I am going to see if I can tap into them. The carving is progressing but not enough to take any photos yet, well not for me. I would like to say a big hello to Johnathan the fiddler from Montreal, your very charming. It was very entertaining to see all the girls falling all over you. Tomorrow the Cronicle Herald is coming down to the Museum and I am being inerviewed and having a photo shoot. The museum is very exciting and happy about all the good coverage we are getting. I am so excited for the next ten day I am moving into the boat house to do my carvings. It will have two huge boat doors open to the public and I will be less exposed to the elements. So rain or shine I am there...hmmmm...uh oh. Well anyway the busker feast is a mad house and I didn't want to be in the thick of it all. It would just be too exhausting. I am happy about the boat house because I can close the doors and go to the bathroom and not have to ask people to watch my stuff. well I am off to do more work.

No comments: