Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So happy I could cry

Did 11 hours today. I am in the boat house, and it is awsome. My model came by today and helped in a big way. Thanks Elisa. The interview went well with the herald and the photo shoot, so will see how it all turns out. My fingers are crossed. I am finally putting up some pics of the carving, it is coming along. The cool things about the boat house are: it smells like wood in there and I am carving wood so it kinda goes well. Oh and it doesn't smell like the harbour, and I won't get rained on and I don't have to put my stuff away I just lock up at night. umm what else...well the environment is really cool and makes my art look more professional and there is lighting so I can work late. Tonight I closed up at 10pm. Oh there is so much more. I cleaned it up a lot today. I want it to look like and extention of the museum so that you can see all the boats and stuff in the environment and I want people to be able to walk in and enjoy the space. I think I am getting there. Since I am inside and it is cool a lot of people will be coming in to get out of the sun. I am just glad I am not in the sun anymore. From four oclock on I was always in the setting sun and it just tired me out. The sun drained me the most and made me a bit cranky. I don't feel as weathered right now and my art is not being blown away. Thanks to all the guys at the Museum "I love you all."

No comments: