Friday, August 18, 2006

a soul




I am feeling her soul. I think I have love for her. I just think about her and her shape and her being/existence and what I created and all I can say is I love her. there is something about creating a body/shape and being out of material that has a profound natural essence of pure love and the purity of creation. This carving will be hard to part with, I have put so many hours and so much work into it. I don't think anyone really has appreciated the amount of work and passsion I have put into this piece. Everyday I see supporters of my journey as an artist and the pride they have in my progression and the understanding of my passion and it grounds me. Tomorrow and this weekend her other arm and fins. These pics are to show you her arms, her wrists and hands. Look at that cute pinky. her little finger.

No comments: