Friday, November 10, 2006

Warmer November


This month has proven to have warmer and fairer days than October, the only sunny Saturday in October was the 7th. Here is a pic of my latest crows. I like em. This month I am applying for a creators grant that is given by the Canadian Arts Council. I would like some extra funding during the winter months while living near (Gagetown) in Oromocto New Brunswick doing the painting for the show Canadian Issue. This Monday is a municipal election for the City of Toronto and I am happy to say I am working the election. I will be working the inbound call centre for electors to call during the voting hours. That is going to be one long day. I start at 7am and I have no clue when I finish, I assume when the poles close. I think it is going to be a nice day. I am going to work on queen street today and Sunday. Saturday I have training for the election day and it is going to rain. How convenient. I apparently is going to rain on Monday too.

No comments: