Friday, November 03, 2006

On the street


Holy freezing my butt off,
That snowsuit dress I made has come in handy, haha. I am selling on the street every sunny day and it is getting pretty cold out there. I can only sell for 5 hours then I just can't take it anymore and I have to come home. I have to bike up a slow incline all the way home and it is a 20 minute bike ride sitting up on my BMX towing all my art. It is a great work out. I get home sweaty pealing off layers.
I am going to Halifax in 19 day I am a little excite to see how the auction goes. The auction wants to start with no minimum bid on my mermaid and that make me feel very nervous. It makes me think am I really worth nothing. I have to be Buddhist about it and let it go. Thinking it is not the value or the end piece but the it is the action of creating that is the reward. How many learning experiences does one have to go through when things start feeling fair.
thought I would introduce you to a new addition to my family of critters and friends. Say hello to Dead Kitty

No comments: