Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Online

I have internet at the place I am living and I am able to be more attentive to my blog. Thank DOG. I am no longer at a PC room trying to do internet stuff while having to endure listing to teenage gamers blowing things to bits in their games at full volume and swearing the whole time. I worked the St Laurent Market on Saturday and it was the worst market day I have ever had. I took in a huge loss that day. I honestly felt like I was in a gigantic fridge and I was on the door of the fridge in the shelf under the butter or some place crappy like that. In the Halifax Farmers Market their set up is great, it's food table, craft table, food table, craft table and so one. At this market the crafter's and artisans are tucked away in the back corner. It really sucks. I might try it again when it is close to Christmas for one day if there is a lot of snow on the ground and I can't sell on the street. I have been selling on Queen and Spadian and I have been doing great. I really love it. I will be there today, tomorrow and this weekend. Well I'm off to book a flight for Halifax. Wish me luck. Here is a picture of my niece in the coolest Halloween costume ever, she is a fairy Princess.

No comments: