Thursday, November 16, 2006

Not to into Green


I am trying to shake the flu. I was in bed for Monday night all Tuesday and Tuesday night with a fever. Yesterday was beautiful and sunny so I went and work on the street for a couple of hours, just to get some fresh air and enjoy the sun. My sister went to San Francisco for the week. When she got back yesterday she told me she went to the Alessi store. Only two in the states and she went to one of them. I am so jealous. Although, she got me something for xmas from there..weeee.
This year we are have and ugly shirt present. We put our names in a hat and we pick a name. There are ten of us. And we have to buy whom ever we pick an ugly shirt. We open the present at xmas eve dinner and you wear the shirt for xmas dinner. It is going to be a hoot. Well at least this year something will match the silly xmas cracker tissue crowns we always wear. here is what I did yesterday.

No comments: