Thursday, June 28, 2007

Packing for Toronto




A few years back I bought a computer, I saved for a while and after the Xmas expo I made enought to get me an emac. 14inch and it weights 55 pounds exact. Now at that time i did not think I was going to be moving about or yadadada. well here I am on my way to Toronto and I am not going to bring my computer. I am going to go with a stock of prints and stuff on disc and thats it. I hope to buy a mac book up there. Well thats the goal. So far I have over 400 images to take with me. I am already going through bouts of sadness on leaving my beast behind. Oh as you can see Here are some images I did this week. I did not have time to finish the other paintings. I also think the M777 and the chopper one need more work I think I will go to a finer level of detail. I started two new stores on line with my product and we will see how that goes. you can check em out on the side over here. My skate board sold for $135 at the auction. Pretty cool. I don't really want to go to Toronto, I like it here, slow paced relaxed. humph poop.

No comments: