Saturday, June 23, 2007

35 DOWN 7 TO GO


Holy cow did it rain yesterday. Down poured and thunder and lightning, it was like three different storm. I went for a run later in the day and got caught in a sheet of rain. Fearing for the life of my ipod. Thinking I don't want to ruin two ipods in one year. I sprinted home with my ipod in my pants. I got home soaked but I save the ipod ...phew. Finished the Howitzer and yesterday I preped 7 canvases to finish of the body. I should have 42 in the collection. I am now working on the LAV III, LEOPARD, GRIFFIN, air born, anti air craft tank thingy, M777 and some more Howitzers. The auction yeaterday apparently went well, I didn't go to it. It is a long drive from Oromocto to Halifax and I was not in the mood to be travelling for that period of time. I would of had to take a 6 hours bus ride there. Yuck 12 hours on a bus no thanks. Apparently my deck was up to $120. So will see how much it fetches. What else, oh yeah we taught the cat to tap the door knob when he wants to go out. I went to CTAPC on base and I was able to look at some of there better files and photo which is were I got the material for the last 7 paintings. They offered to photograph my painting professionally so I can have it on a digital file. I squeeked with joy. Well I need to go through the proper paperwork to do it but how fricked cool is that. I am going to the base museum this coming week to see what they have there and if we can work on a show. fingers crossed.

No comments: