Tuesday, June 19, 2007

105MM HOWITZER (in progress)


This is my work in progress it is the largest canvas in the entire series. It is four feet by two feet. I like the brown in the back ground. I am using a mix of Gold green and Hookers green. I am also seeing if I can get my work on a poster website. I registerd at art.com and I am waiting to see if they like my art enough to sell it. You can have a free gallery and have 50 images for sale. I looked at some of the artist work and I think I will be able to sell on their Artist Rising section. Well will see. I was going over my stock of prints and images I have and they are way over 50 ways.... way way over 100 so if i do good I may just pay more to add more images. its like $50.00 a years. Gosh but I am so cheep, what to do what to do?? I have had my bombgurl book sent to a lot of pubishers and it has been refused. Even thougth she is very popular. Fingers crossed on all this lot. So I finally bit the bullet and went to drivers Ed and I drove on a highway and in Oromocto for the first time this week. I liked it, I was really nervous but I liked it. When does the sounds of artillery fire and gun fire from the base blend into the background?

No comments: