Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pro Skates Art Auction




Along with the series I am working on, "Canadian Issue" I also participated in the Pro-skates Art Auction. This auction will be held at the Arglye Fine Arts Gallery on Lower Water Street, Halifax NS. Local artist paint on a skate deck and the paintings are auctioned off to Fundraise for themaintenance and constuction of the new local skatepark. The live auction will be FRIDAY JUNE 22 AT 6PM, and you can continue to bid on some of the boards on the 23 and 24th. This is the deck I have done for the auction. It is one of my favorite images I have done in the series I call it ARC. Last year I did the AH64A APACHE. If you can make it to the auction it will be a blast. And my birthday is the 25 so bidding on the deck would be awsome. I will be 33 this year. Here is a pic of last years auction.

No comments: