Friday, January 12, 2007

In progress


I have to shoot the camera on an angel so that I don't get a glare. Thats how apt I am with technology. Anyways here is the painting in progress. It has been a busy day playing house. Cleaning, tyding up, doing laundry. I even showered and for people who know me they know I hate it. I do it but I hate it. I like to be clean don't get me wrong but I just don't like the whole process. As you can tell I am not high maintenance. Trevor has been teaching in the field for four days it been nice to get my studio and all my things settled but I miss my soldier. boohooo. Well he is going to be home any minute now weee. I hope he is up for chicken wings and beer and not passing out with exhaustion. He might pass out, I don't think he has slept a whole lot and its been friggin cold out there.

No comments: