Thursday, January 11, 2007

C 13 Grenade


So today I am working on the C13 Small hand grenade. It is the same as the M67 American version, but Canadian manufacturers so there are diffrences. I have no idea I am far from an expert, and I think they may or may not still use it. I saw the image on the Canadian Forces website and It is an Ode to My sister Moe. A spitfire of a temper, she can explode. and her birthday is on October 13th. As I was growing up I shared a room with her for, 16 years or so. Everything in her life appear with the number 13, from locker numbers, locker combinations, all sorts of coincidences. So here is the C13. Had to do it I just love the number 3. Here is a pic of the first layer of the base coat. I hate the new blogger it was switched to Goggle and the pic are a huge size when you open them. I want my old blog program back.....whaaaa

No comments: