Sunday, October 15, 2006

karma please????

What did i do??? I set up yesterday in a mood no good for working. I woke up a bit emotional and like I have been all week..... tired. It rained suddenly and hard and destroyed all my work. this left me in bad modd and i packed up my soaked stuff and went home. With rain clouds in my mind I arrived home and got everything inside right before a freak hail storm. for everybody out there who really knows me. and for all the true maritimers. I cracked open a beer. I knew it would talk me a whole days work just to restock and I was just whiped out at the thought of it.
just then I got the phone call that my grandmother died. One of the reasons why I moved closer to my family. she was a great woman. We called her Nan. she was 96. when I was a kid we would stay at her house north of montreal southwest of morin heights My hometown. She was making a Black forrest cake and I asked her why do you call it blak forrest. she said the shaving on the top of the cake come from a black tree that taste like chocolate (adults can be so crule).and told me she needed more and to going the woods and find the black tree and take some bark. running back and forth i kept on getting the wrong tree barks. I was out there all day.

No comments: