Friday, October 13, 2006

changing seasons

I am mostly scattered all the time and seldom able to find focus in my transition. I am still looking for a place to live. I am thinking about a shared apartment. The problem is I wont be living here for a full year. I will be working on a show in the winter from mid january to march, possibly living on a canadian army base. I am then trying for a residence in Ottawa for two months at a place i can't reveal yet. then I will sell on the street in the summer in toronto and possibly do a project in Halifax. Then mid september, I am moving. To where I don't know. well if you keep up with the blog you will eventually find out. I have an idea of where but I know for sure it is not here.

I was working on two paintings today in the basement and was rushing to get out the door to sell. when I felt a wave of exhaustion just hit me like a ton. I had to lay down. This happens once a month. {hint,hint}I feel like there is a ton of bricks on my chest. I told myself okay only 20 minutes and then get going well right when i laid down I passed out in a storm of dreams and chaos in my head when I woke it felt like I was out for an etenity but it was just an hour. at that time the wind picked up with crazy gusts, I would have destroyed my work had I of left on time. then it started to rain. a very cold rain.

I am getting focuse on why i moved here. I am trying to center my energy on doing the last images of bombgurl and finding a publisher. I am also applying for a creators grant with the canadian art council. will see how it all goes.

In november on the 13 I will be working the Ontairo election which excited the beans outa me. I am hoping to have more control of a pole station. last election I was a DRO. this time I want to run a whole poling station

I will be in Halifax for 3 days in November from November 21-23. On November 21 in the evening Abilities Nova Scotia is having a gala and unvailing their image they are asking artist to paint. One of whick I will paint for the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic this coming spring summer. They will auction off May-Lynn that night in part to settle the costs of me making the piece and the rest will go abilities nova scotia. I will tell you now I will cry. I will be giving a little speach to introduce the autioning of May-Lynn. I will cry for sure. It's kind exciting.

well I am off. I don't have internet where I am staying. I am feeling the deprevation. and I am at a korean pc internet place on bloor. holy it is filled with teenage boys playing games on the internet. I gotta go I can't handle the sounds of all the explotions and crap coming from the games. This is when I miss my Ipod, the most. I some times pick it up at home and push the button hoping it will come alive. i can't write about this anymore it will make me cry. My next big purchases. 8G nano, airapple, mac laptop.....mmmmmm and docking station would be nice too. Now that I am working on a pc because I have no internet I love my emac so much more. I feel like I am cheating on it.

No comments: