Monday, October 09, 2006

comfortable transition

well here I am in Toronto, been here for a week now. you can find me on sunny days on queen and spadina in front of the 360. usually from 11-6. I am biking around looking at different places to live. Where I am staying there is no internet so i feel somewhat detached. I stayed at my parents house for a couple of day on my trip to Toronto it was so beautiful to be up north in the laurentiens of quebec. we rented a 14 foot uhaul and it took us 4 days to get to toronto. we took our time and had an awesome time doing it. The color of the leeves were in their full fall glory. I was stunning to see them. so much red. I picked an awesome time to travel. everything is going great. I have had people who recognize me from the waterfront and even two years ago on the springarden road fence. Saying Oh my god Bombgurl. pretty funny. I am now on the pad thai kick. we ate at every pad thai place in toronto practically. well I am addicted to bloor street, I love it.

No comments: