Sunday, October 22, 2006

Back in Toronto

Oh my gosh I haven't seen the sun in like a week. It has rained so much. My sister and two of her kids and I piled in to her car on Tuesday and drove through the rain to get to Morin Heights where the funeral was held at. It rained the whole time making the drive brutal. Arriving at almost 2 in the morning. The next day we went to My grandmothers funeral and on the write up about the service and Nan was a poem. One line in the poem said "I am the autumn rain". Well she sure was. Pretty much all the cousin's were there and some of the greatgrand children. Totaling over 40 of up. I have a very big family with my grandmother having 5 children and then 19 grandchildren and 26 greatgrand children (so far)this does not include all the spouses and partners. I brought all my stock up to my moms house so all my cousins could see and they were able to get a good idea of what kind of art I am doing. I just got back in to Toronto last night. I am going to get a table at the ST Laurent market for Saturday. Keep yah posted.

No comments: