Thursday, April 26, 2007

sig sauer 9mm


I just finshed this one today as well. The cat loves to chase crows and it is pretty funny to watch him jump 7 feet into the air after a crow then almost get killed by them nose diving over him. I think he rolled in crap cause he smells like ass so I gotta go give him a bath. Stinky kitty. I just finished the book "Great and Terrible Beauty" by Libba Bray and I am now reading Rebel Angel the part two of the trilogy. Oh they are a good read. and I just finished Inkheart, next book is Inkspell. by Cornelia Funke check out www.Imdb.com the movie data base website and check out the cast for the upcoming movie of the book Inkheart. She also wrote the book The thief Lord whick is a great movie as well. Now she was the producer in The Thief lord and the rendition from the book is exact, and the casting was impressive. She is also the producer on this movie Inkheart and i think it is going to be exciting. Bendan Fraser plays Mo. I am just giddy. Not like the terrible disappoinment of Eargon ( what the hell was that) nothing like the book whick would have been an awsome epic movie if it was rendered exact.

No comments: