Tuesday, April 10, 2007

sad day on base



The town is very sad for the six guys who died this weekend, all flags are half mast some even in Fredericton. Trevor is teaching on an exercise for three day and it is gonna be lonely. We watched the three season of Entourage this weekend. It was great. Anything from HBO has so far impressed me. I would ge the channel but I prefer renting them on my own time. we also rented the matador. Too much dialogue and it was the worst movie ever, we had to watch it in fast forward. Ugh just terrible. So I check out the face book, its cool, I can chat with people I haven't seen in a long time and they are not on msn so I like it. I like that i can leave a note and not have to chat with them, most of the time, I have like half hour to fart around online when I am having my breakfast in the morning. so long chats, any chats are just to wordy for me. I am checking to see if I can photograph the 50 kalibler rifle today, some hand guns and check out their library of stock photos, wish me luck. Oh yeah here is two pics of my geishas I did this week.

No comments: