Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My Wobbly Bits




My tanks on the side of the driveway look like drifts now, the snow is so dry I can't fix the tanks and make them better. Trevor wants to build a fence because the kids walk through our drive way to get to school and he is pissed because three of the tank barrells have been stole. From the part of town I just came from, Gottingen Street Halifax, the kids around there would have destroyed the tanks in a day. I think these kids are angels. I just laugh at Trevor. Hopefully there will be a wet snow fall so I can do some more stuff on the front lawn.
I go to the Gym everyday on base practically and I still can't get the January pudge off. From the movie Bridget Jones Diary "My Wobbly Bits". It didn't help that I threw out everthing I own except for two pairs of jeans and and two cords. I just wear my yoga pants. Okay first off this gym is Mecca amazing, huge wow. I love it. I have been using the elliptical machine, I love it. half hour on that and I am soaked. then after that I can actually run for twenty minutes and not be in pain. I have uneven hips hip displatia and If I just start running I tear the muscles in my back knee up to my hip on my right side. I love running but I always have to stop because of my hip, the elliptical actually allows me to get a great work out. The songs I listen to that keeps me going are a little old school Superstylin by Groove Armada "Goodbye Country- Hello Nightclub" I play that song 4 times which makes 20 minutes then the music fron the movie Run Lola Run to finish it off. Then when I am running I listen to The Killers, Daftpunk and Melanie C. I started talking yoga classes and wow what a work out. I feel taller after every class. Oh and my gym membership is deducted off Trevors pay, even better.
I have been having meeting on base and things are looking good. I am getting a lot of support from them and they have embrased the project as something that can be nothing but a positive thing. I am ecstatic. I am starting work on the guns. I have some visuals I have accessed so I am just diving right in. The base is assisting me in properly documenting the equipment they use so I hope I do the body of work justice. I am afraid I may have to invest more money into the project that I first calculated. I might have to do at least 30 more paintings which is another 700-1000 bucks. ouch. I would like to thank everyone who is supporting me on my blog. Thanks Dawn for you feed back. well gotta get to work.

No comments: