Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Badminton pains


So Trevor and I started playing Badminton, just as a change of working out in the gym. Its really fun and your like sweating in ten minutes. We played for an hour last night and both of us can't walk. Sore back sore arms, sore all over. What is going to kill me is that Trevor wants to do the SPIN class tomorrow night. You know the one on the bike, where there is a puddle of sweat around your bike when you are done. I am scared, but stubborn so I will be stiff in time for Yoga on Thursday.
So I made pizza (and the dough) this weekend and I did something really cool you should try it. I bought the President's Choice Artichoke and Asiago Tepenade, its a small sizes pasta sause jar in your pasta aile. mIxed a bit of pasta sause with it and put that on the pizza as the sause, one jar make 4 pizzas. Then I added chicken ( I like the barbecues chickens ready made) mushrooms then mozzarella and feta then jalapenos all over the top. mm....mm good.
Here is the base coat of the C7A2 and the C7A1, I am going head first into these two for the next two days and they are going to rock. THANK YOU COLT CANADA for sending me the visuals and the text and all that stuff that I know so little of. The image through the C79 is awsome and the Image and text for the M203 is so appreciative. I am doing my first Bilingual piece. c'est cool, No? If you don't know what the C7's are just google them or checkout Colts website its cool.

No comments: