Wednesday, February 21, 2007

C7A1


Today I am working on the Lancher,Grenade,40mm,M203A1,w/rifle C7A2. I have to go on Base and photograph the rifle itself I can't find any image with the launcher on a C7A2 facing left. They are using the M203 on the C7A2 in Afganistan and are phasing out the use of the C7A1. Anyways I have to take pics of this facing to the left as well. the sight is on the left side. I go to the gym all the time and I am still a cow, I even only drink beer (coors light) on the weekend. I don't think its what I eat, it's how much so I am going to cut my meal sizes down now. I found this really cool website. it is pandora.com and I love it. Random music, customized to what mood I am in. Anyways back to work I go. Here is a Pic of the C7A1. oh yeah, I am hunting the web for a recipe for Tabouleh and some say to put garlic in it and some say not to. Majority say not to, but I love garlic. Is there garlic in Tabouleh?

No comments: