Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Apple Blossoms


I am waiting to work on new material from base and from my mind. I did this painting today for fun. I have always loved apple blossom trees. And well I totally love pink. I think I will do many more like this painting to discover the balance of its essence. I think I might be revisiting the Koi fish as well. I was thinking about my carbon foot print on the earth and I think I am going to try and plan a tree for every month. So when the ground thaws I will plant from January. I will plant all kinds of trees, apple, fur, oak, pine, bushes, etc. Could you imagine if one of the trees I plant become a great tree. Who knows. So I would plant 12 a year for the rest of my life. Well that is my New Resolution, only time will see if I stick to it.

No comments: