Friday, September 29, 2006

unveiling went well






Well yesterday went very well my unveiling went off smoothly. It was an awsome experience to do this with the museum. I am packing and moving today and tomorrow. I have major mixed feelings about the move but everything happens for a reason. I have cried a lot. I kissed my mermaid goodbye May-Lynn I called her and she has come from the centre of my soul, crying right now as I think about leaving her behind. I put a boiled linseed oil on her as a finish and she look great. the truck is almost bpack and i will be on the road soon. thanks to everyone for all your support and look out toronto here I come. as I was closing up everything and making sure everything was put back in the right spot at the museum and as I locked up the doors of the glendine a huge bald eagle flew over head and was heading northwest. I will take that as a good sign. oh and two days before i think it was tuesday, yah a huge school of black porpoises were in the harbour. I saw two of them jump out of the water a the same time .There must have been over 50 of them. They were black dolphin like things with a white belly. so cool I got pics but they are not great.

No comments: