Wednesday, September 06, 2006

cranky people




It was a perfect day to hunker down and get focused and carve. It rained for the most part of the day but there was absolutly no wind. A vertical rain. So I was able to carve under the tent and stay dry. I finished the front base of the piece today and tomorrow I will finish all of the base so that all that will need to be done is the top chest and head. I have 11 days left so I am working extra long hours now. There were a lot of really rude people out today. I was shocked by the attitude of some of the people. One guy was so rude and thanked me for his time and I said "No thank you" and he said "I am not here to make any friends". Wow the nerve of some people. I think it is the full moon that is making people so bold. Anyways because of all my hard work I bought myself a present. An Alessi toilet bowl cleaner. I love it. So pretty. It will go great with my flamingo shower curtain from ORE. All I need now are the flamingo shower curtain hooks....hint hint...anyone...after carving present....hint hint.

No comments: