Thursday, September 03, 2009

Gloomy bear

I guess its no surprise to a lot of people that we collect funky stuff. We found this pink bear in a funky shop on Whyte Ave in Edmonton. It's a Gloomy Bear By Mori Chack (His Idea is that Bears should not be in captivity and they will eventually turn on you because it is a wild animal and not a pet, so stay away from bears) this bear we got is 16 inches tall, hard plastic and we got it when we found out we were having a girl. awwwwe. It can go in her room and scare the boogy monster.

My husband as a surprize got me the Hello Kitty Cactus by Tokidoki as well as a gift. It is definitely one of a kind. The only Hello Kitty with a skull and cross bones.

Finally to add to the collection. After months of hunting I found a My neighbor Totoro doll. What I like the most is the hunt for odd objects. You never now what you will find. Sure I guess you could just click and get it online but finding randomly it by walking around and checking out new funky shops run by local people is even better.

No comments: