Sunday, January 27, 2008

january blues



I am just not creative or i am too picky with my ideas. I have over 40 canvases in my studio and i am just not feeling any drive to paint right now. how to be inspired??? it will come to me shortly right now i will just wait. I have a job on base that pays very well. it is keeping me busy during these winter blahs. Trevor is in Wainwright during the week days and comes home on the weekend. so i started drawing in the evenings and going to the gym to keep myself busy. I having been toying with ideas or images of the birth of angels in a contemporary thought. females that are dead and then sprout wings. i wanted the skin to have a hint of blue in the tone. I wanted them to look strung out or emaciated and exhausted from the pain of wings coming out of their backs.I don't know just passing images that caught my eye.

No comments: