Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy New Year

Its been a while but here I am. I just got back home from a long and excellent holiday in Quebec and Toronto. We started off the holiday shoveling the roof's of my parents houses one roof a day. 4 feet of snow each we got a great work out. Trevor learned to Snowboard and picked it up very quickly. He has a bruised tail bone but it will heal ( hope). I am just getting settled into getting back to work here. I will be working on some new pieces of work completely different that anything that I have done before. As well as work on some old projects. I am having a hard time with the time change in the sun rise so far up north. I checked the internet to see what the time the sun really rises and it is at 8:48 am and sets at 4:33 pm. check out this site.
www.timeanddate.com

No comments: