Saturday, March 10, 2007

SPARTA



Here is Sparta, he is all black and has a bit of siamese in him, he is loud and talk quite a bit, and he is a little crosseyed. very affectionate. I got him today from the SPCA in Oromocto. I just gave him a bath and he was fine with that. He is a lap cat. He has been sitting sleeping and purring on my lap for a half hour now. Soo cute. He is almost two. He was a stray when they got him at the SCPA on Feb 14th and they named him Titius. That just reminds me of the TV show that I hated, so lame. So I was thinking Sparta would be a good boy name and tough. So at the SPCA I said Sparta to him and he meowed loudly. Sot there yah go. I also always forget the age of a cat and how many years old it is. So calling him Sparta the same time the Movie is coming out is a great way to keep track of his age.

No comments: