Thursday, December 07, 2006

ANNA G and Me



It is Minus 7 out there. Below normal temperature and I am contemplating going out to sell. Honestly, deep down I do not want to. But there is that very large voice in my head that is always bullying me to do so. I feel burnt out from the summer and I don't really want to sell for a while. I guess the winter season and the xmas shopping buzz is a tempting lure to participate in. I have gone out a couple time so far this winter and this is the latest in the year and the coldest time of year I have ever sold on the street. It looks like it will warm up this weekend and we will have warmer than usual weather coming up so I am just going to stay in and restock.
I have decided to pack up all my belongings and move it to Oromocto. Just because it is cheaper to do so rather than pay for storage for how ever many months up to ten. With this being said I have decided to Purge everything I own. Everyday I throw loads of stuff out. From clothing to mostly clothing and then some bits and pieces of clothing. When I finish that I move on to throwing out more clothing. Why do I have so much? It baffles me. I have 20 pairs a pants and I wear only one of them for the most part. (random thought chicken and spaghetti is not a good mix)
Here is a pic of my new pendant. It is the Anna G by Alessandro Mendini, a Designer for Alessi. I love her. The pendant was discontinued last year and I think Trevor got me the last one. Thanks babe, I love it. love it. love it.

No comments: