Monday, July 23, 2007

warm july

I feel like I have brought the maritime weather to Toronto. It is not that hot here but not to worry apparently this week will be a hot one. I am very tanned now from being in the sun for 8 hour four days a week. I am doing some pretty cool new paintings and I should have some pics of them up this week. Sorry I haven't been writing to much on my blog. I am having serious separation anxiety from my computer that is in NB and I officially hate PC, I miss my Mac. I am thinking about buying a mac book they are so cute, i think that might go under a toy purchase. but i need it right about now, I hate going to a PC Internet place to write on my blog. It just feels wrong. I gave some of my art to go up for auction at a function at the Drake Hotel and that was pretty cool, it was for an interpretive dance group. I was interviewed by the daily gleaner in Fredericton and you can Google that and read the article online, I was interviewed by the CBC Radio this week about my body of work "Canadian Issue" it was the Fredericton CBC radio, I have no idea if that was aired or when. so far thats whats going on, thanks to everyones support out there you guys are my rock.

No comments: