Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Toronto




Here I am on the streets of Toronto last week. I set up usually infront of or next to Mis De Meaner between Soho st and Spadina. It was a great week I did really good and I miss working and interacting with people terribly, aside from the kookie people and their life stories I had to endure. We left our cat in Morin Heights at my parents house duing our time in Toronto. My parents have 3 acres on the simon river, it is very woodsy. The cat was in heaven, every tree was climbed. On our drive back to Oromocto he cried for the first two hours and then sulked. Today he is back to his old self and he seems very happy to be home. When we were at my parents I decided to sell at the large Prevost market. This was a loss and a bad idea I did not make one sale. The people did not know what I was selling, no clue. We resigned ourselves to the fact that this was not the place for selling art , in betwen underwear 3 for 10 bucks and 5 buck cell phone leather cases?????? Trevor and I decided to people watch and we lost count of the freshly cut mullets. We finally got bored and went home to eat guacamole and salsa and drink Corona.

No comments: