Monday, May 28, 2007

Oromocto mall craft show



This past week end I did the Oromocto craft show from Thursday to Sunday. I did pretty good. I raffled off a painting to help pay for the rental of the table. That helped a lot in the end. It was a very slow weekend but I got a lot of good responses from the people about the paintings done thus far for the Canadian Issue body of work. The only thing that drove me near to insanity was the music playing in the mall. Country music over and over all day long for twelve hour for four days. This week I am working on the Seaking painting aka thorn in my side, a Griffin painting, a commision and a LAV III. Trevor started his Phase 4 couse this week so I will be home alone working my way to finish this body of work. I am sending Bombgurl out to many publishers and well, will see what happens with that.

No comments: