Tuesday, August 24, 2010

venus fly trap



I did the fund raise for the Picton County hospital -Goddess of The County Show and did not get a tax receipt for my table nor for the item that went into the silent auction. I only do fundraiser for the tax receipt. Sad to say I am pissed and disappointed in the professionalism of the event organizer. Myself and the other artist's got screwed over by making donations and not getting a tax receipt. Basically 50 buck a table and a 75 dollar painting kissed good bye. No to mention not a very good turn out. Basically, the day was a right off I left the event with less money and the cost of gas and food for the day. I gotta shake it off. Here is a pic of my latest painting. A venus fly trap and my display at the winery, never again!!!!!~

No comments: